Do you have a warranty on your jewelry?

Yes, we have a one year warranty against any manufacturing defects on all of our jewelry . The warranty becomes void if the product has been subjected to mis-use or has been altered by anyone other than Jewlr. View our warranty information page for more details.

Metals or Materials

What is sterling silver?

Genuine sterling silver contains 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is an alloy, usually copper, to increase the hardness because sterling silver is a soft metal. The stamp on the ring can appear as 925, .925 or 92.5, as opposed to a karat stamp. Although this is the standard for the United States other countries may have lower grades. The sterling silver used to make items at Jewlr are made from genuine sterling silver(.925).

What is the difference between 10K & 14K gold?

The term "karat" designates the amount of gold found in a piece of jewelry: 24 karats is pure gold but since pure gold is too soft to produce jewelry it is generally mixed with other metals to produce a harder, more workable alloy. While 14 karats (14k) indicates that 14 parts out of 24 are gold, the other parts being made up of the other metals, 10 karats (10k) indicates that 10 parts out of 24 are gold.

Shipping & Delivery

How much is shipping?

Once you’ve clicked through to Secure Checkout, you can enter your delivery address and choose a shipping method. Shipping costs are then calculated and tacked on to your subtotal at the bottom of the page.

Can I track my order?

When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email shipping confirmation containing a tracking or delivery confirmation number. You can check the status of your shipment in the website: http://www.17track.net/en

Do you deliver to APO, FPO and PO addresses?

Yes; however, due to the nature of these services, it may take more than 45 business days to receive your order. If possible, we recommend using a civilian address.

Where does my order ship from?

Our printing partners each manufacture specific products and service particular parts of the world. We ensure your goodies will be printed in the most convenient location for your delivery address, ensuring fast and affordable shipping services!

Back to Top

Memory usage: real: 10485760, emalloc: 10079064
Code ProfilerTimeCntEmallocRealMem